Rome to Venice
August 3, 2019
10-Night Amalfi & Dalmatian Coasts
August 3, 2019 | Rome to Venice
on board Pursuit
- With Roundtrip AIR * (select gateways, transfers extra cost)
- FREE Drinks (select standard spirits, beers and wines)
- FREE Pre-paid Gratuities
- FREE Bottled water, specialty coffees & teas
- FREE AzAmazing Evening (select sailings only)
- FREE Self-service laundry
- ALL Government Taxes & Fees
- Travel Insurance‡
|Sat 3-Aug 2019||Civitavecchia, (Rome), Italy||Embark||–||6:00 pm|
|Sun 4-Aug 2019||Amalfi, Italy||Tendered||7:30 am||10:00 pm|
|Mon 5-Aug 2019||Sorrento, Italy||Tendered||7:30 am||7:00 pm|
|Tue 6-Aug 2019||Giardini Naxos, (Taormina), Sicily, Italy||Tendered||9:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Wed 7-Aug 2019||At Sea||Cruising||–||–|
|Thu 8-Aug 2019||Kotor, Montenegro||Docked||8:00 am||10:00 pm|
|Fri 9-Aug 2019||Dubrovnik, Croatia||Tendered||8:00 am||10:00 pm|
|Sat 10-Aug 2019||Hvar, Croatia||Tendered||8:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Sun 11-Aug 2019||Zadar, Croatia||Docked||8:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Mon 12-Aug to Tue 13-Aug 2019||Venice, Italy||Docked/Debark||9:00 am (Aug 12)||–|
CELLO CONCERT AT OLD TOWN DUBROVNIK
- Panoramic views of the ancient ramparts and narrow streets of Old Town lit up for the night
- Enjoy a beautiful performance by cellist Ana Rucner
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Cash/credit cards
- Closed-toe shoes
- Resort casual
- In addition to the 40 steps to reach the main performance area, there are approximately 25 steps to get to the main square.
- Walkways are cobblestone.
- There are no accessible restrooms at the venue.
- The event will be held after dinner is served onboard the ship.
- Specific departure time will be provided onboard.
- AzAmazing Evenings events are complimentary.
- A refund will not be given if you do not attend, or if the event date, port, venue or program changes, or the event must be cancelled or changed for any reason by Azamara Club Cruises.
- All AzAmazing Evenings event dates, ports, venues, and programs are subject to change without notice.
- Reservations are required for AzAmazing Evenings events.
- After booking the voyage, guests should visit AzamaraClubCruises.com/AzAmazingEvenings to select events specific to the voyage, and follow instructions to reserve space. Guests who do not pre-book the AzAmazing Evenings event online but decide to participate once onboard have until the morning of the event to sign up, space permitting. To ensure space availability, pre-booking is encouraged. Because Azamara Club Cruises incurs costs for each participating guest, cancelations must be advised no later than 10:00 PM the previous day. Confirmed guests who do not cancel by this deadline and do not show up will be assessed a cancellation fee of $100 per person. Onboard Credits (OBCs) cannot be used to pay for cancellation fees.