Copenhagen to London
Aug 17, 2019
10-Night Northern Capitals
Aug 17, 2019 | Copenhagen to London
on board Journey
- With Roundtrip AIR * (select gateways, transfers extra cost)
- FREE Drinks (select standard spirits, beers and wines)
- FREE Pre-paid Gratuities
- FREE Bottled water, specialty coffees & teas
- FREE AzAmazing Evening (select sailings only)
- FREE Self-service laundry
- ALL Government Taxes & Fees
- Travel Insurance‡
|3||Port of Tyne, North Shields, England, United Kingdom||08:00||18:00|
|4||Leith, Scotland, United Kingdom||06:00|
|5||Leith, Scotland, United Kingdom|
|6||Leith, Scotland, United Kingdom||00:30|
|11||Southampton (London), England, United Kingdom||05:30|
- Board a canal boat and relax on an evening cruise to the legendary Arsenal of the Admiralty of Amsterdam.
- Sip drinks, savor Dutch sweets, and marvel at what was once the focal point of the busiest port on earth.
- Listen as the Amsterdam Port Choir performs a selection of traditional shanties and seafaring songs in this inspired nautical setting.
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable evening attire
- The Maritime Museum is wheelchair accessible with one exception, the East Indiaman Ship exhibit.
- Busses will be available for guests who do not wish to travel to the venue by canal boat.
- Full-time wheelchair/motorized scooter users must take busses as the canal boats are not wheelchair accessible.
- Guests with limited mobility should be accompanied by an able-bodied companion who can provide assistance.
- Guests must be able to enter and exit canal boats from the jetty, which requires navigating 3-5 steps.
- Guest must be able to navigate 11 steps to enter the museum. Wheelchair access is available.
- Group sizes may be greater than 25 due to operational and/or infrastructure limits.