August 24, 2019
11-Night Greece Intensive
August 24, 2019 | Roundtrip Athens
on board Pursuit
- With Roundtrip AIR * (select gateways, transfers extra cost)
- FREE Drinks (select standard spirits, beers and wines)
- FREE Pre-paid Gratuities
- FREE Bottled water, specialty coffees & teas
- FREE AzAmazing Evening (select sailings only)
- FREE Self-service laundry
- ALL Government Taxes & Fees
- Travel Insurance‡
|Sat 24-Aug 2019||Piraeus, (Athens), Greece||Embark||–||6:00 pm|
|Sun 25-Aug to Mon 26-Aug 2019||Mykonos, Greece||Docked||8:00 am (Aug 25)||6:00 am (Aug 26)|
|Mon 26-Aug 2019||Paros, Greece||Tendered||10:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Tue 27-Aug 2019||At Sea||Cruising||–||–|
|Wed 28-Aug 2019||Volos, (Meteora), Greece||Docked||7:30 am||6:00 pm|
|Thu 29-Aug 2019||Thessaloniki, Greece||Docked||8:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Fri 30-Aug 2019||Kavala, (Philippi), Greece||Docked||8:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Sat 31-Aug 2019||Patmos, Greece||Docked||1:30 pm||10:00 pm|
|Sun 1-Sep 2019||Kusadasi, (Ephesus), Turkey||Docked||8:00 am||10:00 pm|
|Mon 2-Sep 2019||Rhodes, (Lindos), Greece||Docked||8:00 am||9:00 pm|
|Tue 3-Sep 2019||Santorini, Greece||Tendered||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Wed 4-Sep 2019||Piraeus, (Athens), Greece||Debark||6:00 am||–|
AzAmazing Evening – Ephesus: Back to Roman Times
- Listen to an orchestra of twelve, including violin, viola and cello, play classical music.
- Experience the Odeon, a 2nd century outdoor concert hall built by a wealthy Ephesian couple.
- Keycard and photo identification
- Cash/credit cards
- Walking shoes
- Resort casual clothing
- Guests must be able to walk approximately .3 miles over uneven stone surfaces with 5 to 20 steps.
- Event is held in an archaeological site which is very difficult for wheelchairs and scooters.
- Seating is uneven as the theatre is an ancient building.
- Event is held after dinner is served onboard ship. Specific departure time provided onboard ship.