March 09, 2019 | On board the Pursuit
- AIR*(See select gateways below)
- FREE Select standard spirits, beers and wines
- FREE Pre-paid Gratuities
- FREE Specialty Dining for 2^
- FREE Bottled water, specialty coffees & teas
- FREE AzAmazing Evening (select sailings only)
- Self-service laundry
- Travel Insurance‡ (Trip Cancellation & Trip Interruption)
- Government Taxes and Fees
|Azamara Specials/person (CAD)|
|w/ Air*, Taxes & Fees Included|
Total Fare from
Special Offer from:
Special Offer from:
Savings up to
Low Air Add-on available for other gateways. Call for details!
|Day 1||Buenos Aires, Argentina||–||6:00 pm|
|Day 2||Punta Del Este, Uruguay||9:00 am||9:00 pm|
|Day 3-4||Montevideo, Uruguay||8:00 am (Mar 11)||6:00 pm (Mar 12)|
|Day 5-6||At Sea||–||–|
|Day 7||Sao Paulo, (Santos), Brazil||8:00 am||10:00 pm|
|Day 8||Ilhabela, Brazil||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Day 9||Paraty, Brazil||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Day 10||Buzios, Brazil||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Day 11-12||Rio De Janeiro, Brazil||8:00 am (Mar 19)||–|
GREAT URUGUAY AT MUSEO DE CARNAVAL
Journey into the heart of Montevideo for an evening of fun-filled Carnival insanity at the Museo de Carnaval. Upon arrival, you’ll be greeted by lively street performers and given your very own Carnival mask. Head inside for a cocktail before the curtain unfurls and the revelry begins. Marvel as the God of Jokes himself, Momus, fills the room with hearty laughter setting the stage for a celebration that’s all about appreciating life. Watch as the tale of the first Carnival plays out before your eyes. Cheer as dancers in vibrant costumes put on an incredible performance, eventually venturing into the crowd to invite you to show off your own moves. Just when you think the party is over, rhythmic drums lead you out under the stars where your evening comes to its flamboyant conclusion.
- Arrive to a cheerful welcome by a troupe of Carnival players performing in the streets.
- Watch as the curtain unfolds and the celebration begins, led by Momus, God of Jokes and Sarcasm.
- Enjoy a showcase of singing, dancing and acting that celebrates life in the grand tradition of Carnival.
WHAT TO BRING
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
WHAT TO WEAR
- Comfortable shoes
- Evening casual attire
- This tour is suitable for guests who travel with a collapsible wheelchair/foldable scooter.
- Guests must be able to enter and exit transportation independently, including negotiating 3-4 steps.
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should be accompanied by an able bodied companion who can provide assistance.
- Drive time to and from venue is approximately 30 minutes each way.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please remember you have up to 2 days prior to your sail date to purchase your Azamara Club Cruises® shore excursions online. If you are within the 2 days, you will then need to purchase your shore excursions on board.
*Prices are representative, subject to change and availability and vary by sailing. Tours, tour dates, and times are subject to change and availability. A cruise booking number and at least one deposit payment is required to purchase a tour. Tours may be purchased online or by calling us up to four days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time, tours must be booked onboard.
Tours purchased prior to the cruise departure date will be charged to your credit card in the same currency as your cruise reservation. Tours purchased onboard will be charged in U.S. dollars to your KeyCard account. Exchange rates are determined by a competitive pricing program.
The providers of tour arrangements are independent contractors and are not acting as agents of representatives or Azamara Club Cruises. In no event shall Azamara be liable for any accident or harm to passenger, which occurs as a result of any acts, omissions, or negligence of any independent contractors.