May 12, 2019 | Tokyo (Yokohama) to Vancouver
- FREE Air* (select gateways)
- 2 Pre-Cruise Nights Hotel in famous Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba w/ Breakfast
- 23 Nights Cruise
- FREE Transfers (Airport to Hotel to Ship)
- FREE Full Day guided City of Tokyo Tour w/ Lunch
- FREE Drinks (Select standard spirits, beers and wines)
- FREE Bottled water, specialty coffees & teas
- FREE Specialty Dining for 2^
- FREE Pre-paid Gratuities
- FREE WiFi (1 login. Valued at $610)
- FREE 2 Cocktail Parties
- FREE AzAmazing Evening (select sailings only)
- Self-service laundry
- Travel Insurance‡ (Trip Cancellation & Trip Interruption)
|Azamara Specials/person (CAD)|
|w/ FREE Air*, Travel Insurance, & more!|
Total Fare from
Special Offer from:
Special Offer from:
Savings up to
** Low Air Add-on available for other gateways. Call for details.
Yokohama to Seward
|1||Yokohama, Japan||6:00 PM|
|3||Muroran, Japan||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|4||Kushiro, Hokkaido, Japan||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|7||Petropavlovsk, Kamchatka, Russia||7:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|8||International Dateline – Repeat a calendar date|
|11||Dutch Harbor, Aleutian Islands, Alaska||8:00 AM||2:00 PM|
|13||Kodiak, Alaska||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|14||Homer, Alaska||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|15||Seward, Alaska||7:00 AM|
Seward to Vancouver
|2||Hubbard Glacier, Alaska||13:30||17:00|
|3||Icy Strait Point, Hoonah, Chichagof Island, Alaska||09:00||19:00|
|10||Victoria, British Columbia, Canada||13:30||23:00|
|11||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||07:00|
|LOCATION||Victoria, British Columbia|
Travel to Victoria’s Inner Harbour for a “Roving” celebration and destination immersion experience at the famed Royal BC Museum. You’ll arrive to a rousing welcome by the eclectic sounds of Taiko drums and step into an affair to remember as you begin an exclusive evening brimming with First Nations heritage and the history of British Columbia. Explore this amazing museum, roaming through galleries that boast an astonishing seven million objects. Sip a fine wine as you enjoy a sensorial adventure artistically infusing music, local culinary talent, and the culturally rich museum. Your evening will also feature a selection of desserts, local cheeses and other snacks for your enjoyment. Whenever you’re ready, head back to the ship or stick around for some free time in the lovely Inner Harbour.
- Journey to Victoria’s vibrant Inner Harbour for a “Roving” evening at the Royal BC Museum.
- Explore galleries that feature incredible First Nation’s history and natural history collections.
- Savor scrumptious desserts and local cheeses as you enjoy the eclectic music and historical setting.
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
- Comfortable shoes
- Casual evening attire
- Guests must be able to walk over mostly flat surfaces, including carpet, tile and wood floors.
- This tour is suitable for guests who travel with foldable wheelchairs or collapsible scooters but can walk short distances.
- Venue is wheelchair accessible.
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should be accompanied by an able-bodied companion who can provide assistance.
- Guests must enter and exit transportation independently, including negotiating 2-4 steps.
- Guests who require wheelchair accessible transportation should provide notice at time of booking.