Rio de Janeiro to Buenos Aires
November 30, 2019
8-Night Rio To Buenos Aires
November 30, 2019 | Rio de Janeiro to Buenos Aires
on board Pursuit
- With Roundtrip AIR * (select gateways, transfers extra cost)
- FREE Drinks (select standard spirits, beers and wines)
- FREE Pre-paid Gratuities
- FREE Bottled water, specialty coffees & teas
- FREE AzAmazing Evening (select sailings only)
- FREE Self-service laundry
- ALL Government Taxes & Fees
- Travel Insurance‡
|Sat 30-Nov to Sun 1-Dec 2019||Rio De Janeiro, Brazil||Embark/Docked||– (Nov 30)||8:00 pm (Dec 1)|
|Mon 2-Dec 2019||Ilhabela, Brazil||Tendered||8:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Tue 3-Dec 2019||Sao Paulo, (Santos), Brazil||Docked||7:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Wed 4-Dec to Thu 5-Dec 2019||At Sea||Cruising||–||–|
|Fri 6-Dec 2019||Montevideo, Uruguay||Docked||8:00 am||10:30 pm|
|Sat 7-Dec 2019||Punta Del Este, Uruguay||Tendered||7:30 am||5:00 pm|
|Sun 8-Dec 2019||Buenos Aires, Argentina||Debark||7:00 am||–|
An Evening Carnival at the Solís Theatre
- Arrive to a cheerful welcome by a troupe of Carnival players performing in the streets.
- Watch as the curtain unfolds and the celebration begins, led by Momus, God of Jokes and Sarcasm.
- Enjoy a showcase of singing, dancing and acting that celebrates life in the grand tradition of Carnival.
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
- Comfortable shoes
- Evening casual attire
- This tour is suitable for guests who travel with a collapsible wheelchair/foldable scooter.
- Guests must be able to enter and exit transportation independently, including negotiating 3-4 steps.
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should be accompanied by an able bodied companion who can provide assistance.
- Drive time to and from venue is approximately 30 minutes each way.