October 19, 2019
October 19, 2019
on board Journey
- With Roundtrip AIR * (select gateways, transfers extra cost)
- FREE US$200 Shipboard Credit per cabin
- FREE Pre-paid Gratuities
- FREE WiFi
- FREE Specialty Dining^
- FREE Drinks (select standard spirits, beers and wines)
- FREE Bottled water, specialty coffees & teas
- FREE AzAmazing Evening (select sailings only)
- FREE Self-service laundry
- ALL Government Taxes & Fees
- Travel Insurance‡ (up to $2,150 value)
|Sat 19-Oct 2019||Piraeus, (Athens), Greece||Embark||–||6:00 pm|
|Sun 20-Oct 2019||Mykonos, Greece||Tendered||8:00 am||10:00 pm|
|Mon 21-Oct 2019||Kusadasi, (Ephesus), Turkey||Docked||8:00 am||10:00 pm|
|Tue 22-Oct 2019||Patmos, Greece||Docked||8:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Wed 23-Oct 2019||Rhodes, (Lindos), Greece||Docked||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Thu 24-Oct 2019||Agios Nikolaos, Crete||Docked||8:00 am||9:00 pm|
|Fri 25-Oct 2019||Chania, Crete, Greece||Tendered||8:00 am||10:00 pm|
|Sat 26-Oct 2019||Santorini, Greece||Tendered||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Sun 27-Oct 2019||Piraeus, (Athens), Greece||Debark||6:00 am||–|
EPHESUS: BACK TO ROMAN TIMES
- Listen to an orchestra of twelve, including violin, viola and cello, play classical music.
- Experience the Odeon, a 2nd century outdoor concert hall built by a wealthy Ephesian couple.
- Keycard and photo identification
- Cash/credit cards
- Walking shoes
- Resort casual clothing
- Guests must be able to walk approximately .3 miles over uneven stone surfaces with 5 to 20 steps.
- Event is held in an archaeological site which is very difficult for wheelchairs and scooters.
- Seating is uneven as the theatre is an ancient building.
- Event is held after dinner is served onboard ship. Specific departure time provided onboard ship.
|Location Ephesus (Kusadasi), Turkey||Ephesus (Kusadasi), Turkey|
|Tour Code KD97||KD97|
|Duration2.75 Hours||2.75 Hours|