Rome to Barcelona
October 26, 2019
9-Night Italy, Malta & Spain Voyage
October 26, 2019 | Rome to Barcelona
on board Pursuit
- With Roundtrip AIR * (select gateways, transfers extra cost)
- FREE Drinks (select standard spirits, beers and wines)
- FREE Pre-paid Gratuities
- FREE Bottled water, specialty coffees & teas
- FREE AzAmazing Evening (select sailings only)
- FREE Self-service laundry
- ALL Government Taxes & Fees
- Travel Insurance‡
|Sat 26-Oct 2019||Civitavecchia, (Rome), Italy||Embark||–||6:00 pm|
|Sun 27-Oct 2019||Sorrento, Italy||Tendered||7:30 am||9:00 pm|
|Mon 28-Oct 2019||Amalfi, Italy||Tendered||7:30 am||6:00 pm|
|Tue 29-Oct 2019||Siracusa, Sicily, Italy||Docked||9:30 am||8:00 pm|
|Wed 30-Oct 2019||Valletta, Malta||Docked||8:00 am||10:00 pm|
|Thu 31-Oct 2019||At Sea||Cruising||–||–|
|Fri 1-Nov 2019||Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy||Docked||7:30 am||3:00 pm|
|Sat 2-Nov 2019||Mahon, Menorca, Spain||Docked||9:00 am||10:00 pm|
|Sun 3-Nov 2019||Palma De Mallorca, Spain||Docked||7:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Mon 4-Nov 2019||Barcelona, Spain||Debark||7:00 am||–|
An Evening of Maltese Song, Dance And Folklore
- Learn about the history of Maltese culture and its Asian, Spanish and local island influences.
- Savour local mezes and sweets that are an indelible part of Maltese culture.
- Enjoy a ceremonious send off as the ship pulls away to a stunning fireworks display.
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
- Comfortable shoes
- Casual evening attire
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should be accompanied by an able-bodied companion who can provide assistance.
- Guests must be able to enter and exit transportation independently, including navigating 2-3 steps.