Limited time offer. New bookings only. Fares are in CAD, cruise only, per person based on double occupancy. Government taxes and fees extra. **Savings are per couple, against market rates & included in advertised fares. Sale applies to select 2020-2022 voyages and may not be combinable with other offer, promotion and discount. Value of perks are per couple and apply to 1st and 2nd guests in a stateroom. Cruise line reserves the right to charge a fuel supplement without prior notice, including on fully paid bookings. All offers, rates & sailings are subject to change & availability at time of booking. Promotion is capacity controlled and may be pulled out at any time without prior notice. Certain restrictions apply. Cruise Connections reserves the right to correct errors & omissions. BPCPA #28364.
WORLD CRUISE DISCLAIMER
Jan 05, 2022, 88 Days & Jan 19, 2022, 111 Days World Cruise Early Booking Benefits
· Offer’s Drinks, Wi-Fi, and Gratuities are only available on board the ship (not applicable to land portions), may only be used on a single voyage, and expire at the end of such voyage.
· Premier Beverage Package applies to guests booked in all stateroom types. It is valid only for all guests in a stateroom who are 21 years or older. Guests who are under 21 years of age at the time of sailing will receive the Premier Coffee & Soda Package and will not receive any refund or otherwise for that portion of the Offer. A daily limit on alcoholic beverages will apply.
· Wi-Fi included for one device per guest. Wi-Fi details will be delivered pre-cruise or in the stateroom. All internet usage subject to Princess Cruises’ standard policies, which may limit browsing of sites due to network security and bandwidth usage. Applications that use high bandwidth may be blocked and offerings subject to change with or without notice.
· Gratuities included are in the ships onboard currency. Amount of gratuities paid on behalf of guest may vary based on stateroom type. This amount is paid on the behalf of all guests in a stateroom. Gratuities do not include gratuities added to bar charges, dining room wine accounts, or Lotus Spa services.
· Onboard Credit is applicable to first and second-berth guests only. Third and fourth-berth guests are not eligible. Guests with single occupancy will receive the per stateroom credit amount. Onboard spending money may be used on a single voyage only, is not redeemable for cash, cannot be used for the casino and expires at the end of that voyage.
· Air must be purchased through Princess EZAir® 120 days prior to sailing to qualify. First Class air offer applies to first class, round-trip flights within the United States, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico and Bermuda for the first and second-berth guests booked in a Mini-Suite or Suite. Economy Class air offer applies to economy, round-trip flights within the United States, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico and Bermuda for the first and second-berth guests booked in a Balcony cabin. Guests are responsible for airport transfers at an additional cost if selected. Airline imposed personal charges such as baggage fees may apply. Note that air is available for booking 330 days from voyage disembarkation.
· Specialty Dining is valid for all guests per stateroom to dine for free up to four times on their voyage. Princess Cruises reserves the right to pre-assign Specialty Dining times and venues. Guests 1, 2, 3 and 4 must dine at the same table at the same reserved seating. Voucher may be used on a single voyage only, is not redeemable for cash, expires at the end of the voyage and is not applicable during the land potion of cruisetours.
· Princess Cruises Captain’s Circle Launch Savings: Up to $1,000 per person discount is applicable in all categories and combinable only with Launch Fares and Group Fares. Specific discount amounts vary by itinerary and cruise length. Regional and other past guest promotions or “new booking only” promotions are not combinable with the discount. Princess Cruises Captain’s Circle Launch Savings is not applicable to third- and fourth-berth guests.
Travel Insurance (Trip Cancellation & Trip Interruption) is group insurance administered by Travel Guard Group Canada, Inc. and underwritten by AIG Insurance Company of Canada. The Summary of Coverage contains reductions, limitations, exclusions, termination provisions, and sanction wording. The cost of the insurance is included in the price of the cruise, and the price cannot be reduced for those who reside where coverage is not available or who are not medically able to travel. Emergency medical coverage is available at additional cost. Travel insurance included is not available to residents of Quebec.
Cruise line reserves the right to charge a fuel supplement without prior notice, including on fully paid bookings. All offers, rates & sailings subject to change & availability at time of booking. Promotion is capacity controlled and may be pulled out at any time without prior notice. Certain restrictions apply. Cruise Connections reserves the right to correct errors & omissions. BPCPA #28364