The little cruise line that could!
The Azamara Club Cruises Difference
Everyone enjoys night touring. Azamara has crafted a thoughtful selection of after-dinner tours to complement your daytime explorations. The featured activities highlight the architecture, arts, and scenery that are best experienced after night falls, like a guided walk around illuminated landmarks, an after-hours museum visit, and live performances.
Award-Winning Complimentary AzAmazing Evening Event
Dining – A Fabulous Cuisine for Every Taste!
- Enjoy Open Seating – Dine when you want, with whom you want and for as long as you want
- Azamara offers a choice of six distinctive dining options, including room service. Whether you’re a fan of haute cuisine or home cooking, you’ll love the quality reflected in the fresh ingredients, careful preparation, and variety of menu choices
- Azamara proudly features two specialty restaurants, Prime C (features steaks served in a variety of cuts cooked to perfection) and Aqualina (some of Italy’s most celebrated dishes and contemporary inventive cuisine). Specialty dining is complimentary for suite guests. For others, there is a nominal charge of $30 USD per-person. These specialty restaurants are very popular among guests; reservations are highly recommended
- Complimentary Drinks – Azamara offers a large selection of boutique wine and spirits, soft drinks, bottled water and other beverages at no extra charge!
- Gratuities – Unlike most cruise lines, where you’re always paying that “little extra” each time someone serves you – on Azamara your gratuities are also included!
- Discoveries Lounge – Located just outside Azamara’s main restaurant, this congenial bar is a favorite gathering place for pre- and post-dinner conversation and drinks.
- Mosaic Café and [email protected] – Want to grab a quick bite before heading off the ship in the morning? Comfortable and stylish, Mosaic is the place where you’ll find your favourite coffee drinks, and you can order them just the way you like. Head by the Mosaic for a steaming latte and fresh baked baby quiches. We recommend that you slip right into a comfortable seat and sip for a while – you never know who’ll walk by.
- The Living Room – The idea of the Livng Room is just that. It’s the perfect sapce for guests Looking Glass Lounge – Floor to ceiling views and Murano glass lighting set the mood for this elegant evening club featuring live music or DJs spinning favorite hits. Head to the dance floor, or settle in at the beautiful bar. You’ll be impressed by the bartenders’ mixology skills!
- Cabaret Lounge – Enjoy live performances of professional full-stage musical revues, classical soloists, bands and other entertainment in a cabaret nightclub with a full bar and cozy tables.
- Casino Luxe – Test your skill, or prove to your shipmates that beginner’s luck is real. The Casino will keep you entertained with blackjack, roulette, slot machines, and three-card poker games. Group and individual gaming lessons are offered at no charge—a great way to learn gaming strategy! And for all you sports fans, the Spirits Bar adjacent to the Casino features a flat-screen TV and full bar, making it a very pleasant place to keep up with your favorite teams.
- Poolside Parties | White Night Party – Don’t think of missing Azamara’s famous poolside buffet and party, held at least once on every cruise (weather permitting). Colorful décor and linen-draped tables, a fabulous buffet feast, and boutique wines on the house make this an event like no other. Dance late into the night as the live band kicks in after dinner.
SPA and Fitness Staffed by professional aestheticians and therapists, the Azamara Spa is an oasis of tranquility. You’ll be impressed by the array of complimentary onboard fitness and nutrition classes. Do something different every day of the week! For additional cost, you can also boost results with personal one-on-one instruction and services.
Enrichment Activity Azamara Club Cruises offers a great opportunity to enrich your onboard experience by introducing guest lecturers to their voyages. Considered experts in their respective fields, their carefully chosen speakers will share their vast knowledge on worldwide topics that range from politics to the environment, from tribal customs to ancient history.
Friendly, Attentive,Professional Service
Stay Connected You are not out of touch! While at sea, you can get connected with family, friends and colleagues by cell phone, Internet/Wi-fi, phone, fax or mail.