Bucharest to Zagreb
Jul - Aug 2021
Jul - Aug 2021 | Bucharest to Zagreb
- FREE Roundtrip AIR* (select 12 Canadian Cities View Details )
- With 1-Night Pre hotel in Bucharest, 1-Night post hotel in Zagreb
- FREE Transfers (on the day of embarkation & disembarkation)
- FREE Pre-paid Gratuities
(value of $44 CAD/couple/day Onboard, Tour Guides & Drivers)
- FREE Drinks
Wine, Beer & Soft Drinks w/ Onboard Lunch & Dinner
- FREE Shipboard Credit
(up to US$**)
- FREE WiFi
- FREE Guided Tours
- FREE Bicycles for checkout
- ALL Government Taxes & Fees Included
- PLUS Travel Insurance‡
Trip Cancellation & Trip Interruption
NO AGE LIMIT | PRE-EXISTING CONDITION WAIVED | NO MEDICAL QUESTIONNAIRE
See: Summary of Coverage / Insurance Policy/ Resolution Policy
Bucharest to Zagreb
Avalon has designed included activities with a choice of experiences. We invite you to select the tours, activities, and events that interest you most, so you can experience your cruise your way. There are 3 types of included shore excursion on every Europe cruise:
- Plus independent exploration options and use of our exclusive AvalonGO APP.
(B) = Breakfast (L) = Lunch (D) = Dinner
BUCHAREST, ROMANIA (Athenee Palace Hilton Hotel or Similar)
Welcome to Bucharest—The “Paris of the East”
The day is yours to relax and enjoy Bucharest. Spend some free time exploring this fascinating city on your own to discover its trendy shops, cafés, museums, beautiful homes, and churches along Victory Avenue.
Beautiful Boulevards and Bold History
Travel to Oltenita to board your Avalon Suite Ship® this afternoon.
Your Adventure Begins
Explore your Avalon Suite Ship® this evening and enjoy a dinner on board.
EVENING/OVERNIGHT CRUISE TO NIKOPOL
NIKOPOL. VELIKO TÂRNOVO & ARBANASSI EXCURSION
Cliff Houses and Revival Architecture
Discover one of the oldest towns in Bulgaria (circa 4300 BC), as well as the Bulgarian Revival architecture in the 15th-century town of Arbanassi.
OVERNIGHT CRUISE TO VIDIN
(B, L, D)
Rocks, Ruins and Beauty in Bulgaria
This evening, enjoy live entertainment on board with a Bulgarian folklore show.
OVERNIGHT CRUISE TO DONJI MILANOVAC
(B, L, D)
IRON GATES GORGE–DONJI MILANOVAC. EXCURSION TO LEPENSKI VIR –GOLUBAČ
Ancient Artifacts and the Iron Gates
Join your Adventure Host for today’s special activities.
Sail through the spectacular and narrow Iron Gates Gorge—a natural border between Serbia and Romania.
Enjoy a brief sailing to Golubač.
OVERNIGHT CRUISE TO BELGRADE
(B, L, D)
Fortresses and Folklore
Spend free time in Belgrade exploring Knez Mihailova Street—Belgrade’s central pedestrian thoroughfare with many lively cafés, shops, and cultural spots.
This evening, you might like to join an Optional Excursion for an authentic Bohemian Dinner in the Quarter of Skadarlija.
OVERNIGHT CRUISE TO NOVI SAD
(B, L, D)
A Capital of Culture
Enjoy a brief cruise to Ilok while having lunch onboard.
Croatian Heritage and Hilltop Vintages
EVENING/OVERNIGHT CRUISE TO OSIJEK
OSIJEK (DISEMBARKATION – The Westin Hotel or Similar) – ZAGREB
A Night in Zagreb
Disembark your ship this morning and travel to Zagreb.
Spend some free time exploring this fascinating city on your own to discover its Austro-Hungarian architecture. Do not miss pedestrian-friendly Tkalčićeva Street, lined with outdoor cafes.
Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning.
- In the event of technical or water level issues, it may be necessary to operate the itinerary by motorcoach or alter the program, including hotel overnight when necessary.
- Guided Tours, Optional Excursions, activities, sailing and docking schedules may be contingent on weather conditions or other issues outside of our control and could therefore be subject to change at any time.
- Please check visa requirements with your local consulate(s); responsibility for obtaining visas rests with the traveler.
- 6-person sitting area
- Bathrobes & slippers
- Choice of bed configuration
- Comfort Collection BedsSM
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Easy under-bed luggage storage
- Elegant, contemporary design
- Extra blankets
- Full shower with glass door
- Individual climate control
- Large mirror in bathroom
- Make-up mirror
- Memory foam mattress toppers
- Spacious 3-door closets with shelves for ample storage
- Wall-to-Wall Panoramic Window with Open-Air Balcony®
- Writing desk
- Alarm clock
- Bedside tables with reading lamps
- Coffee table
- Complimentary bottled water
- Direct-dial telephone
- Egyptian super-combed cotton linens
- European-style duvets
- Flatscreen satellite TV with movie channel
- In-room safe
- L’Occitane bath products
- Marble countertops in bathroom
- Nightly turn-down service
- Soft and firm pillows
- Well-stocked minibar